I am a great fan of Red Green. So when I came across this wiki on the show, I decided to help contribute to it, with KieferSkunk's help. I am working on several episodes as of late, but for now, here are a handful of the ones I've done or am doing right now.
- Magnetic Lake
- Red's Campfire Songs: Living alone in the woods; you'll always remember your first kiss
- Handyman Corner: Making a kiddie ride out of a laundry pole and a clothesline
- The Experts: Bob Stuyvesant explains how to entertain kids when they visit for the summer
- Hap Shaughnessy's Houseboat: Hap is covered in foil to time travel
- Adventures With Bill: Bill tries to launch a boat
- Harold's Segments: "If I Were God" (what you would do if you were God)
- Glen Brachston's R.V.: Glen reveals the solution for demagnetizing the lake, based on a similar experience he himself had
- The Tax Refund
- Red's Campfire Songs: Spirits in a campfire
- The Possum Lodge Word Game: Mike Hamar has to say "Address"
- Handyman Corner: Making an amphibious car out of a boat trailer
- Red's Sage Advice: What to do when your wife has an urge to have another child
- Possum 911: Someone at the Winslows' house is evidently trying to rob the house and the family dog tries to stop him
- Adventures With Bill: Bill crushes grapes to make his own wine
- The Experts: Winston Rothschild explains how to start a business
- Guinness World Records
- The Possum Lodge Word Game: Edgar Montrose has to say "Game"
- Harold at the Office: Harold is talking to a headhunter
- Handyman Corner: Making a backyard swing out of an old car seat
- Red's Sage Advice: The concept of "Don't get mad, get even"
- Talking Animals: Ed brings in a weasel
- Adventures With Bill: Red, Mike and Dalton all try to smash an unwanted lamp
- Famous People In Possum Lake History: Brainy Clogfield joins the circus as a three-legged clown